Update for Photosynthesis RIDES users

We have identified an error in the Photosynthesis RIDES macro, which is used to process the data from the Photosynthesis RIDES protocol. If you were using this protocol you may have noticed that your NPQt values were a bit higher than expected, or your PhiNO values were a bit lower than expected. This was due to an error in how we determined Foprime, which is key in calculating these parameters.

The good news is that the PhotosynQ platform is built to allow users to correct issues like this, and apply it to data that you have already collected!

We have now changed the macro to correct the error. So, the next time you go to one of your Photosynthesis RIDES projects, you will see the prompt below asking if you want to recalculate your parameters based on updates to the macro. If you choose yes, the updates will be applied to your data. If you choose no, your data will remain in its present form.project updates

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.